Driving a rental car in Perú is the best way to really get to know the country.
For a safe trip, follow these recommendations:
- Park the vehicle in authorized locations. Otherwise, the authorities will tow and seize your vehicle, and the Client shall be held liable for any and all corresponding expenses and penalties.
- Do not abandon the vehicle in the street. Use parking lots instead.
- Do not leave personal items that might be appealing to thieves - such as cameras, purses, equipment, credit cards, and passports - inside the vehicle.
- Keep doors closed and locked.
- Do not let pick up any hitchhikers.